Woodlands Premier Dentistry Blog
Dentist serving Houston, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Spring, and Conroe, Texas areas.
Monday, December 9, 2013
Advice from Your Houston General Dentist: How and When to Floss
posted by Admin at 7:10 AM
Friday, December 6, 2013
Invisalign® or Porcelain Veneers in The Woodlands?
posted by Admin at 7:03 AM
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Fixing Chipped Teeth in Houston
- Porcelain veneers – thin shells placed over the front of teeth to address a number of common cosmetic dental problems
- Dental bonding – a composite resin that can be applied to the front, back, and top of teeth for the treatment of minor chips
- Dental crowns – tooth shaped caps that are placed over teeth that have been significantly chipped, cracked, or damaged
posted by Admin at 6:59 AM
Monday, December 2, 2013
Houston Dental Implant Questions: What is Osseointegration?
- No risk of implant slipping or falling out
- Complete restoration of strength and function
- Prevention of changes to jaw structure
posted by Admin at 6:54 AM
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Benefits of Tooth Colored Fillings in Houston
posted by Admin at 4:19 AM